New Delhi: With the significant change in consumer behaviour and marketing approach owing to the pandemic, Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC), in association with SpeakIn, announced a master class on digital sales & marketing for the dealers of the automotive industry.
The master class is specifically designed to build and upgrade one’s skill in the fast-paced digital world. Dr. Manish Kumar, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, National Skill Development Corporation will be inaugurating the first session of the digital sales master class on July 20th, 2020. The session will be conducted by experts from the digital learning domain to bring online learning to dealer owners as well as their employees.
Key Highlights of the session are as follows:
• Learn to generate sales through digital marketing activities
• Learn how to create your own website, your brand image, social media creative, Interactive content and lot more
• Engage with your customer through social media platforms
• Understand how to handle complaints and customer interaction
• Learn how to get your Google ranking on the top through SEO and SEM
• Learn how to do paid social media marketing
• Learn new age marketing techniques
Sharing details about the master class, Nikunj Sanghi, Chairman, ASDC, said, “COVID has changed the entire game, our relationships today has become digital. The art of selling is experiencing massive disruption and some of these changes will outlive the pandemic. To maintain market continuity, the dealerships have to become as active as OEMs on digital platforms. The back offices need to equally efficiently use digital tools to engage with the customers.”
The program aims to build digital competence within the dealership which can add and aid the existing brick and mortar on ground sale.
Deepshika Kumar, Managing Partner, SpeakIn, said, “The aim is to hear insights of the experts on the impending digital transformation journey of the…